Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Christmas Wish List

This is my Christmas list for this year, I thought I would do a blog post about it because I love reading about what people want for Christmas and it sometimes gives me good ideas about what I want to get friends or family for Christmas or sometimes I add it to my Christmas list.
For Christmas I would love a jewellery Mirror for my room, because this year I am redecorating it.
This one is just like the one I want. The only thing is that I would have to accumulate a few more piece of jewellery to fill it up. This would go in the corner of my room and just add neatness to my room.

A few other things I would like are

DNKY Be Delicious Perfume because it smell amazing and I think that perfumes are amazing gifts for Christmas. I have had my eye on this perfume for a while and I also love the bottle.


Another thing I would love for Christmas is $100 to be donated to the MS charity in my name. I know presents are special and exciting to open but I would much rather the money to be donated to a charity. I support the MS charity because sadly my father suffers from it and I know how much pain he is in and bye supporting this charity I feel like I am doing my part to help him get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment