Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Gift Guide For Guys

Okay this is something I find incredible hard! Whether I am shopping for my Dad, my Brother, my Boyfriend or just my guy friends. Guys always seem to have everything and they never tell you what they want, and I hate giving them gifts such as an Itunes voucher because it seems so thoughtless. So I have accumulated a few ideas that may help you girl when it comes to what to get a man/boy in your life.

1. A Watch and My favourite brand is the ICE WATCH!

These come in all sorts of colours and sizes and they are very cool. This is the gift I got for my boyfriend this year and he loves it. They also come in very cool packaging that can be turned into a storage device.
2. A Army Swiss Knife 

These are every guys dream and is actually what I am getting my brother for Christmas as well! They are very cool and come with many different gadgets, depending on the price. This is a risky option though because many guys know the exact one they want, so you may need to ask them before you buy it. And also if you are giving it to a younger person make sure there parents are okay with it. \

3. For the older men in you life such as a Dad or an Uncle, you can get them a nice pair of cuffs. Cuffs are a very easy present for a business man that wears a shirt, but it is also nice for a man to have for when he needs them.
I really like these once from Alta Linea (found in David Jones).

4. Video Games, now this present is a great one for me because well I am a nerd myself and Yes I am addicted to video Games, I know its sad but, I have always loved them. But I have picked my top 3 and they are:

1. BattleField 3
2. Fifa 12
3. Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 
But make sure you get the right disc for the right machine, so if he has a playstation or an xbox.

5. A Cologne you can't go wrong with, every guy like Cologne, but I also feel this is more of a personal gift so maybe this is something you give to a brother, boyfriend or really close guy friend. My two favourite guy cologne at the moment are;

Armani Code by Giorgi Armani

Intimately Beckham

I hope this helped some of you and if you have anymore suggestions, please leave them in the comments below because I would love to get some good ideas for next year :)

2 comments:

  1. hey followww me and ill followe u back
    beautyfashionbyme.blogspot.com
    thetruthbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I “forgot” to read your blog since I found it 3 months earlier. Too busy with work I guess. Anyways I have it bookmarked now to be sure that I get notified as soon as you put some new content up.
    jeux de online

    ReplyDelete