Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My New Obsession!

I am in love with my new perfume that I got for my birthday.
And it is the ......
VERA WANG PRINCESS!!

This Perfume is always talked about on YouTube and on blogs. It is very popular and there is a good reason for that.
The first thing that caught my attention to this perfume is the bottle. At first I had no idea how it would stand up because it was shaped like a love heart! But then when I looked at it I realised that the bottle extended outwards towards the back creating a stand. I also love the crown on top because it makes you feel special when you wear it, it makes you feel like a Princess.

Anyways now onto the actual product itself. The perfume is a baby purple colour, and it smells amazing and I am not exaggerating!! It is a fruity smell and is quite sweet, the notes are apple, citrus and apricot with a few hints of vanilla and chocolate! YUM!
This perfume I wear during the day because it is light and very girly and feminine. It is has great staying power so you do not need to keep topping up though out the day.
I really do recommend this perfume, so don't forget to put it on your birthday or christmas list!!

2 comments:

  1. yum i love this perfume! i dont have it myself but i bought it for my friend for her birthday last year. i agree, it smells so sweet and feminine!
    hope you had a good birthday!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I had a wonderful birthday :)

    ReplyDelete