Sunday, August 7, 2011

July Favourites :)

I would First like to say, where has July gone!!!! It feels like only yesterday my sister ran up to me singing "a pinch and a punch for the first day of the month!"
But anyway in July I discovered a few makeup items, some low-end and some high-end.

1. Maybelline Color Sensational in 035 Pink Peony

I Love the consistency of the Maybelline lipsticks because they glide on so smoothly!!
I also love the colour of this lipstick because it is the perfect dark pink to warm up your face for spring!
I also love that is has shimmer in it because you don't have to put a gloss over it because your lips already look like they have lipgloss on them.

2. Loreal Volume Million Lashes

This mascara is my new favourite volumizing mascara! It also does not clump because it has a special whipper that whips any extra mascara off the brush when you pull it out! There is nothing special about the brush but somehow it makes my lashes look amazing!! It also makes them super black!!

3. Nars Blush in Orgasm


I know the name is slightly odd but I have been loving this blush because it gives the perfect flush of colour to your cheeks. It is a pinky blush with golden undertones and looks great on most skin tones! What I also love abut this product is it has a mirror which is great for close ups.

4. Ganier Anti-Dark Circles Roll On

This is the perfect under-eye concealer because it not only hides you dark circles, because it has a yellowy tint to it which counteracts the blue under your eyes, it also de-puffs them and gets rid of any bags. It has a little roller ball that you roll along your under eyes and then you blend in the concealer and  bang you look like you have got 12 hours sleep :)


5. Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle

This is the perfect highlight colour for winter or the colder months because it gives just the right amount of shimmer and shine. If you are wondering what a highlighting product does it enhances you features on your face and if you put it on the tops of you cheeks it gives them a natural and healthy glow.
So this Mac powder does just the trick.


6. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush

This is one of the best dry shampoos I have tried because it takes away any oils in your hair while leaving you hair smelling lovely! It does come out white so it may not work as well on darker haired people but it is quite cheap so it is worth tying.

3 comments:

  1. I have been looking for a good dry shampoo, I have dark hair but I think I will give it a try anyways

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It truly is great, and I am shore it will disappear if you rub it in :) Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I like this it is very good and informative. sure this record will be of great help…… Freelance Fashion Makeup Artist Sydney

    ReplyDelete