Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Favourite Drugstore Foundation

And the winner is .......
REVLON COLOUR STAY!!
This Foundation is a great foundation for all skin types because it comes in two different formulas, 1 for dry to normal skin and 1 for combination to oily skin. This foundation in a full coverage foundation and also has spf 6 in it which is great for giving your face that little bit extra sun protection. 
It also comes in a wide range of colours from pink undertones to yellow undertones to match everyones skin tone. My only problem with it is that it dries super fast so I recommend doing sections of your face at a time, this way is gives you enough time to blend the foundation. I also recommend using a wet sponge to blend in the foundation because I find the foundation blends into the skin better this way. This foundation gives you a brilliant flawless face and I recommend it. 

1 comment:

  1. I aways have a problem with finding my perfect shade!sucks lol anyways great post!!

    ReplyDelete