Thursday, June 2, 2011

Top 5 nail polishes!

These are my top 5 nail polishes that I am always grabbing for :) 
In no particular order -

Barry M Nail Paint in Navy - This colour is a deep blue colour and is great for the colder months!!! I also love the consistency of the nail polish and how is applies! I really love the slight shimmer it has and the deep blue colour really compliment many outfits!

Barry M Nail Paint in Mint Green - This Colour is great for summer and can really make a boring outfit pop. As I said before I love the  consistency of the nail polish and how is applies!
Where to buy -
Australia and America - Crush Cosmetics 
England - Boots
                Superdrug

OPI nail polish in Sweetheart - This light pinky nude colour is my go to colour! It goes with every colour and just makes your nails have a glow to them! It is such a pretty colour and can be worn all year round! I also love OPI nail polishes because they have huge brushes and are really easy to apply! 

OPI nail polish in Lincoln Park After Dark - This is an amazing nail polish, it is a deep purple that has an beautiful sheen (meaning shine) Again love OPI nail polishes. I love this for winter!

OPI nail polish in Do You Lilac It - I love this colour in the summer and I think it is just a great fun colour that can really just brighten up your day.

Where to Buy -
Australia - David Jones 
America - Ulta 
England -  Trim and Polish

7 comments:

  1. Do you lilac it definetely makes my top 5 nailpolishes too! I absolutely love it!

    http://21saraloves.blogspot.comk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer I know Brilliant for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i just started following you,check out my blog too
    http://beautyglitzzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetheart and Do You Lilac It looks pretty :)
    P.S. Thanks for being a new follower! :) Welcome to blogger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yer they are brilliant and i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colours are lovely! I really like the OPI nude colour :)

    xoxo


    http://frivolousloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all so pretty! And I love your nails!

    ReplyDelete